Hello and welcome to my Web site and online Portfolio.
My career in Graphic Design is rich with 35+ years experience.
From my early days in an in-house print department as a platemaker;
to a rewarding corporate communications Web design position with
a Fortune 500 transportation company; I have the experience and
knowledge to bring my clients their best value in both design
talent and production expertise.
My graphic design background includes:
- Public Relations, Corporate Communications and Web site Design
with Union Pacific
- Public Relations, Corporate Communications Design with Northwestern
(now Qwest Communications)
- Direct Marketing Design with Physician's Mutual
- Retail/Wholesale Catalog Design and Print Production Management
with Tender Heart Treasures and Oriental Trading
- Print Estimator at Western Printing
- Direct to Plate Digital Prepress and Graphic Design at FAC Printing
- Digital Film Output at Holigraphic Film Service Bureau
- Manual Technical Prepress (Stripping) at Western Printing.
Today as an independent designer, I have complete flexibility
for my clients and can truly respond to their needs. Located
in Omaha, Nebraska, I have clients in many states.
I am a proud member of Creative
Latitude, a worldwide community that unites various creative
disciplines for collective promotion, education and ethical business
practice. Daily interaction with design professionals from across
the globe in forums helps me stay current with trends and design
influences that impact the design industry.